List of category-specific data collected
Device specific information
The list goes as follows:
- The type of device you are using to browse through our page.
- Your device’s unique ID.
- The IP address of the particular device.
- The operating system running on your device.
Browser specific information
The type of data collected goes as follows:
- The IP address (internet protocol address) of your computer.
- Browser type.
- The version of the browser used.
- The pages on the website of Nerdyinfo.com you have visited.
- The exact date and time of your visit, along with the specific minutes/hours you spent on the same.
“Cookies are files with a little amount of data comprising anonymous identifier. Websites send cookies to your browser, which are stored within the device you are accessing the page. You can always control cookies and related settings, refusing the storage of the same.”
Nonetheless, cookies are harmless. And they will never toggle with the personal information, passwords, name, ID, or phone numbers stored in your device or Google drive specifically.
Below is a list of the various cookie type in use:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are used to operate and track your stay on our web pages.
- Advertisement cookies: To serve you with advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
- Security cookies: These are solely based on security purposes.
Use of data collected
Nerdyinfo.com uses the data to:
- Maintain quality and quantity of information published on the web pages.
- Prevent and take care of technical issues.
- To offer customized support.
Details regarding social sharing on Nerdyinfo.com
The below-mentioned widgets are there on Nerdyinfo.com and will log information when you interact with the same.
Facebook Official Share:
This widget will collect the IP address, save and retrieve your browser cookies, incorporate extra tracking, and observe your interactional level with the same. It can also co-relate your account on Facebook with the type of action you take while being logged in to the platform. For additional information on how the data collected is intended to be used, visit: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
Twitter Tweet Official:
LinkedIn Official Share:
Reddit Badge Official Share:
The type of information collected includes your user-agent string, operating system, browser type, IP address, device-specific information, referral URLs, links clicked, pages visited, the requested URL, user-specific interactions, & hardware settings. For more information on how the data is intended to be used, do visit: https://www.redditinc.com/policies/privacy-policy
Nerdyinfo.com comprises useful, safe, informational content for children to browse through. However, the internet is not a safe place, and parents/guardians must monitor/supervise the online activities of their children.